Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about exploring new business models and building “elite” strategic partnerships? Splunk is looking for an experienced development manager, who is inventive and creative, to help take Splunk’s strategic partnership with AWS to the next level. You will possess deep expertise in the world of partnerships, practical knowledge working with AWS, and you have deep knowledge of the software and cloud solutions. You know how to think strategically about creating different business models, solution selling and multi-channel sales motions to help Splunk build a compelling GTM strategy that delivers value to our customers, prospects, and our partners.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating localised strategy for EMEA South and execution of GTM and plans for Splunk’s partnership with AWS. Success will depend on your ability to balance strategic-thinking with methodical execution; build effective and enduring relationships; drive highly cross-functional processes, and blend product and industry expertise with pragmatic considerations to focus on tangible outcomes.
- Work closely with the EMEA AWS Alliance director and align with the all-up Global alliance strategy for the AWS partnership.
- Build and run Splunk’s GTM localised partnership strategy with AWS: strategy development, engagement plans, execution plan and alignment of go-to-market functions.
- Engage with Splunk + AWS Sales Executives to successfully launch offerings through co-selling motions, driving business growth for Splunk, AWS and our SI/MSP/Channel partners.
- Conduct day-to-day program management and play a “quarterback” role to lead the go-to-market holistically and drive consistency across the EMEA South regions. It is critical that this role drives programmatic engagement through cross-functional prioritization and by operationalizing key processes to hit our shared metrics and goals with AWS.
- Expand Executive relationships across AWS’ Sales organization
- Coordinate go-to-market execution with regional Partner Sales teams, and continuously manage alliance performance metrics and outcomes.
- Working with Partner Marketing, develop AWS/Splunk collateral and resources that can be used for both internal/sales enablement as well as for end-customers
- Support AWS/Splunk regional events including AWS Summits, SplunkLive, Technical Symposiums, SKO’s, etc., and how each will be optimized globally
- Define how AWS and Splunk programs including Splunk Partner Plus, AWS Marketplace and AWS APN programs
- Make actionable recommendations and quickly build consensus across senior level Partner Executives
- Recent and detailed working knowledge of AWS
- Extensive experience within Software and/or SaaS companies running European Alliance Partnerships. Experience leading AWS is preferred. Experience working with SI firms, including shown success developing, negotiating and signing revenue-generating deals is a plus.
- Experience driving alliance partner relationships across a range of business activities (engineering/product alignment, joint solution development, marketing, training/certification, and sales engagement)
- Strong executive presence, including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to both large and small audiences.
- Extensive experience working virtual teams across functions and geographies
- Strong Marketing Skills, self sufficiency to create and execute local campaigns.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and creatively about business problems. Ability to work towards business outcomes dedicatedly and collaboratively. Does not shy away from executing the strategy “hands on”.
- Embrace change and contribute to the overall success of Splunk
- Travel up to 50%
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.