Splunk Cloud Security Team
As part of Splunk's Cloud-First mission, Cloud Security is responsible for the overall security posture and the improvement of security services operating in our cloud environments. We are security and software engineers who engage with product and infrastructure teams at every level, helping seek a litany of security challenges. Our goal is to make Splunk's production environments more secure, transparent, and less cognitively fast paced for Splunk Cloud's service owners to operate their services.
- Manage a team of tight-knit, super smart engineers who are passionate about securing large-scale distributed systems
- Seek out every path to support and improve your team's happiness, engagement, and efficiency
- Foster a culture of learning, continuous improvement, and blameless retrospection within your team and across the company
- Mentor and grow your junior engineers, and empower and unblock your senior ones
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition team as we recruit, interview and hire the best engineering talent to join Splunk Cloud’s growing Security team!
- An experienced people manager with 5+ years of leadership experience and a strong aptitude for learning
- Familiar with a wide range of relevant tools and technologies! We don't expect managers to be writing code, but you should have an interest in security, technology, cloud computing, and automation. Experience with compliance frameworks like SOC2, PCI and/or FedRAMP is a bonus
- This is a FULLY REMOTE, US-based position. We encourage applicants anywhere in the US! You must be a US Citizen working on US soil to be considered.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.