Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is the world’s first Data-to-Everything Platform. Now organizations no longer need to worry about where their data is coming from, and they are free to focus on the business outcomes that data can deliver.
Splunk is seeking a?Customer Success Team Leader (Program Management)?for our Customer Success organization. The Program Manager will lead cross-functional teams across Splunk's entire portfolio of enterprise software, cloud services and applications and is responsible for ensuring timely, high-quality delivery of multiple concurrent projects
- We cover a wide variety of teams including Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Customer Success Management, Technical Support, Renewals and Education. The Programs & Initiatives to be driven could focus on any of these teams or a combination of them.
- This is an incredible opportunity to help enable the organization with high visibility amongst senior Customer Success leadership. This position reports to the Customer Success Strategic Programs Leader.
- Lead program team resources delivering customer adoption services
- Drive and lead the Customer Advocacy Program with all aspects of customer adoption and success.
- Build program stakeholder relationships with market segment leaders
- Track and Communicate Key programs project status/dependencies.
- Centralized program and operations management of vendor-provided pre-sales adoption services
- Forecast account demand and determine resource allocations and coverage
- Interface daily with vendor’s management team and individual contributors to coach on processes, identify adoption issues and drive improvement.
- Lead internal Splunk escalations with pre-sales staff
- Build a team of Customer Success Specialists who will provide pre-sales adoption services to customers
- Fluent in English, proficiency in other languages is a plus
- Demonstrate the ability to direct programs at the strategic level and possess the willingness to dig into the highly tactical program details. Should have experience leading teams of project managers driving the development of multiple, concurrent initiatives involving cross-functional groups. You are a self-starter who can keep the team motivated and focused.
#LI - RemoteWe value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.?