We are looking for a new 1st & 2nd line engineer to provide support to our users in Krakow and other sites across EMEA.
This person must exhibit a high level of integrity in providing superb customer service and exercise good judgment to provide timely resolutions to difficult technical problems.
Additionally, they must understand the office culture and maintain excellent relationships with global customers, business partners and IT team members. The chosen candidate will have outstanding Mac and Windows troubleshooting skills and be able to travel to other sites in EMEA to assist as needed.
Responsibilities: I want and can do that!
- Help manage the ticket queue, assigning tasks to yourself and team resources as appropriate.
- Provide support as needed for meeting room audiovisual systems.
- Have extensive experience fixing laptop systems.
- Work with the global IT team to support the services – both on and off-premise –VPN, Google drive, Okta, service now etc.
- Help drive a culture of “customer first” and constant communication alongside the global service desk team.
- Help detail common tasks.
- I’ve already done that or have that!
- Strong customer service, problem-solving, and team working abilities
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- At least 2+ years of experience providing support in a professional enterprise IT environment.
- At least 1+ years experience with modern service desk ticketing software (Freshdesk, Zendesk, Service Now etc)
- Good experience with both macOS and Windows
- Has a solid grasp of network fundamentals
- iPhone & Android support knowledge
- Must have experience with client management systems (JAMF)
- Must have experience of Microsoft active directory and Microsoft PowerShell
- Must have knowledge of audio-visual support in a corporate environment
- Must have a good grasp of English as well as Polish, knowledge of any other
- European languages a bonus.