Join us as we pursue our vision to make the world a place where data provides clarity, elevates discussion, and accelerates progress for everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- While you can work from any Splunk office, or be remote, this team’s working hours are in the Pacific time zone, and you’ll be expected to have your working hours line up with that.
- Collaborate with product owners, designers and other engineers to build rich end-to-end user experiences
- Utilize and improve state-of-the-art CI/CD tools for rapid deployment of quality code
- Write comprehensive tests to ensure maintainability and stability
- Share on-call duties to help with the operation of our Cloud software.
- Influence processes and procedures, and directly contribute to standard methodologies, architecture, and implementation
- Experience in building web applications with React.js and CSS
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working on a software project in a team setting
- Familiarity with using REST APIs
- Familiarity with standard testing approaches (unit, smoke, integration, etc)
- Passionate about design and user experience
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always exploring new technologies, bringing in OSS projects and contributing back.
- A set of hardworking and dedicated peers
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- We don't expect people to work 12 hour days. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication, and believe that balance helps cultivate an extraordinary environment.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.?