Splunk is going through a period of outstanding growth across EMEA and as part of this exciting growth we are looking to expand our salesforce in Paris. You'll be joining at a phenomenal time and will be able to make an impact on the growth story in France, whilst being a part of a team of excellence.
We are wanting to hire a driven, enterprise level, sales individual whom possess a real hunting mentality to join our field sales family in Paris. If you're ready for your next challenge and would like to join our Splunk team please continue reading.
As an Field Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business across commercial & Public sector? segments in the French market.
- Prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects to develop the footprint on the market
- As a successful Account Manager you will consistently deliver on visionary license, support and service revenue quotas, on a quarterly and yearly basis. You will be committed to consistently reach the numbers, and over achieve the number.
- As part of your daily role, you will be collaborating very closely with our Channel Manager and Partners for the region, working in harmony with our partners and distributor.
- Partnering with different Splunkers to reach maximum account penetration, you will strategically work on account planning and opportunity management.
- Working closely with your Manager and our EMEA sales ops you will optimally and accurately report on pipeline and forecasts, on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Negotiating pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value, and being able to engage with our different Splunk business areas.
- Using and collaborating with our sales engineering and professional services teams, in-house as well as our partner services resources, to best position Splunk's offering in the market.
- Using our sleek sales methodology and processes effectively, which will support you from prospect to closure, leading you to your success and over achievement.
- Being a strong ambassador of our Splunk brand, through your internal and external interactions.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- You will have substantial Enterprise Software selling experience, in a B2B environment within the French public sector market.
- You will have a strong hunting mentality, with the ability to confidently close new business.
- Strong executive presence and polish, and be comfortable with working at the C Suite.
- Strong understanding of the importance of forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Outstanding time management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- We are moving at a fast pace, hence it is important that you thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and constantly evolving environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate functions.
- Experience and understanding of effectively navigating CRM systems (SalesForce) extensively
- A consistent track record of sales success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the French territory.
- Fluent French and English language skills.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA would be a plus.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.?