Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
- Drive the continued evolution of the People Services & Operations service delivery model through innovative new digital solutions, process improvement and operational excellence.
- Collaborate with senior HR Business Partner Leadership to enable new programs and services for Splunk employees.
- Coach, mentor, develop and lead a Tier 1 HR shared services team across APAC.
- Influence and partner to align peers and teammates across multiple geographies on core and common ways of working, process improvements, and pivotal initiatives.
- Find opportunities to improve the employee experience and optimize services, processes and technology.
- Partner cross-functionally to assess existing People programs, processes, and practices while identifying gaps and inefficiencies to drive innovative and digital solutions enhancing the employee experience across all geographies.
- Harmonize People Services approaches, services and processes/tools in partnership with global peers for a seamless employee experience in a Follow the Sun model.
- Define, assess, and ensure the delivery of a comprehensive set of performance metrics
- Improve the assessment, delivery, and support execution of processes that support current and future business needs.
- Investigate and resolve complex issues that arise regarding policies, processes and practices.
- Build and use robust data sources to provide valuable insights to key partners that will lead to the creation of focus areas and strategies, across the People team.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 10 years of HR experience, including developing and executing successful operations and strategies in an HR Shared Services Center.
- 5 years of people leadership required with prior experience directly managing other leaders is highly desired.
- Extensive knowledge working with a case management system and HRIS, preferably Workday.
- Exposure to use of AI, bots, virtual assistants, and other technologies in provision of HR services is preferred
- Ability to work effectively with partners from across functional areas, by creating collaborative relationships, establishing credibility, and motivating/influencing others
- Demonstrated success in building and managing a multi-site HR shared services strategy, supporting a global organization is a must.
- Deep operational experience with previous exposure to rapidly scaling businesses and HR functions.
- Understanding of practices and compliance issues around the globe with a deep appreciation for explicit and nuanced differences in country and regional practices outside the U.S.
- Deep analytical and problem-solving capabilities to lead fact-based decision-making and solutioning.
- Knowledge of supporting multiple HR fields (compensation, benefits, talent development, employee relations, and HRIS)
- Excellent process skills, documentation and in depth analytical skills – innovative problem solver, able to be resilient under pressure