Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most significantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about helping field sales team sell more through partners and the channel? Do you want to help take Splunk to the next level and redefine the way we do business? If you answered yes to these questions’ then Splunk might be the place for you! We are seeking an inventive, creative and driven, Partner Account Manager to drive revenue growth and build strategic relationships with existing and net new VARs and System Integrator's in the southern region. Our India territory is embarking on a high growth journey so this is a great time to join Splunk as we continue to increase our market share!
You will work closely with re-seller/channel partners and sales teams (Regional Sales Managers, Sales Engineers, Sales Leadership) promoting collaborative selling to enterprise accounts. You will meet and exceed set quotas with a focus on net-new / incremental business, while adhering to Splunk’s sales rules of engagement. You will establish and execute sales plans and go-to-market strategies to grow revenue in accordance with quota targets.
- Coach and enable Partner Sales Representatives to interact with prospects to generate net-new opportunities.
- Build trusted relationships and influence with key stakeholders at Partners – Executive, Sales, Technical, Services, Admin etc.
- Work with a high degree of accountability to improve the regions partner sales potential through various practices and creative training events.
- Build systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Continually learn about new products and improving selling skills.
- Provide weekly reporting of partner-led pipeline and forecast using the Salesforce automation tool.
- Stay ahead of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Prepare written presentations, reports, and price quotations and conduct contract negotiations.
- Define and execute partner GTM plans and regular progress checkpoint reviews.
- Travel as required; provide training and support partners making joint sales calls and closing deals.
- You have at least 7+ years channel and direct selling experience selling IT infrastructure solutions (big data, security software solutions etc.) to medium and large enterprise accounts.
- Reputation of success and you are known for building relationships with various partners in your defined region.
- You have a positive presence in the “C” suite with a track record of closing six and seven figure deals
- Strong ability to “manage up” and build strong relationships with our Sales Leadership team
- A proven ability to demonstrate value to our sales organisation
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- You thrive in a dynamic, high growth, fast-paced environment
- Equivalent software industry experience in IT systems, security, enterprise or infrastructure management
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
- Ability to have fun and celebrate wins across the team!
Are you looking for an incredible place to work that celebrates innovation, leadership and creativity? Please contact us. Splunk offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. When you join Splunk you'll be working with a team of smart people who are as passionate about our products as our customers' success.