Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
The Regional Services Sales Leader is responsible for creating and building out a Services Sales region. Are you someone who can execute against a plan to deliver customer success and meet and exceed financial targets? Can you work cross functionally, selling Services and Education offerings, rapidly growing adoption of Splunk products, offerings and use cases into new market areas and our customers’ ecosystems? If the answer to these questions is yes and you bring a real passion for building a positive customer experience, then please read on.
- You will be responsible for the Services Sales region which will include achieving Professional Services and Education Services bookings targets.
- Position and sell services to deliver customer outcomes and drive customer adoption of Splunk products and services.
- Create and communicate the Services strategy, goals, objectives and results to customers, internal license teams and partners
- Craft account plans for continued growth of the Services business
- In this role you will work closely with the Splunk Sales ecosystem and participate in QBR’s, territory planning and forecast meetings to get results.
- Establish relationships at the C-level of the largest partners and customers in the region.
- Work hand-in-hand with Splunk account teams and partners nationally on large opportunities, helping to position service delivery and best practices to deliver security solutions.
- 10+ years of experience in Sales within a software company
- Experience in landing key initiatives, education of offerings and services and sales process
- Experienced in various sales methodologies and complex sales training (eg. Spin, Challenger, Miller-Hyman, etc.)
- Quantifiable sales success and expertise in selling services related products and solutions to customers, with track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- History of building/growing a successful Services sales team that Splunk can use to scale this team when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Business or relevant technical field experience. (Bonus points will be given for MBA or Masters' Degrees).
- Knowledge of what it takes to build a scalable Services Sales model in a fast-growing environment.
- Travel is required up to 50%, possibly more at peak times.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.