Wanted! SAP Systems and Business process experts to lead or be a part of large programs with SAP ERP that drive both systems and process change!
Join us as we pursue our vision to transform Finance processes and systems to scale Splunk for the future. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and strive to provide the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most meaningfully to each other’s success. We continue to be on a tear while enjoying incredible growth year over year.
With hyper growth comes the need to scale our processes and systems. Our goals are high-reaching and to accomplish them, we are bringing aboard a superlative SAP Systems and Business process Manager to take on a portfolio of initiatives that will assist us in our efforts to scale. You will bring your real passion for business transformation and play a key role in driving the implementation and delivery of this crucial evolution to Splunk.
○ Lead large, complex, cross functional and visible projects to completion as an SAP subject matter expert and business process leader
○ Suggest creative solutions or facilitate collaboration to address complex requirements?
○ Establish project calendars and monitor adherence to schedule
○ Create accountability for outcomes and facilitate tangible transformation?
○ Assist in establishing a portfolio of business priorities and strategic imperatives?
○ Coordinate the prioritization of projects and initiatives within a portfolio in conjunction with business partners
○ Assist in the funding of business initiatives by partnering with the Financial planning team?
○ Collaborate with project managers on project initiation activities such as project definition, dependencies, scope, resourcing and budgets
○ Communicate financial updates to portfolio as appropriate to business partners
○ Recommend strategies and methods to improve implementation efficiency
○ Maintain key partner alignment through regular touchpoints with executive, business partners and IT delivery teams
○ Provide leadership to resolve conflicting cross functional issues to bring alignment between partners
○ Communicate roadmap and portfolio status to executives and internal teams as appropriate
○ Partner with organizational change management experts to enable change
Splunk has been named one of San Francisco Bay Area's "Best Places to Work" by The San Francisco Business Times, ten years in a row. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a plethora of benefits and we take pride in the diverse and innovative culture that sets us apart as a company.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.