Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Do you enjoy identifying complex problems and finding solutions? Do you enjoy connecting dots? Are you passionate about improving processes and helping people adapt to change? Do you thrive in an environment where change is a fact of life? As a part of the Support Operations Team at Splunk, you will be focused on helping to improve processes and implement change with the goal of creating the least amount of impact to our people.?
This person will need to be detail oriented, able to understand intersections of people/process/technology, and able to work cross functionally across many teams, and different regions.You will help us to deliver change management strategies developed by the Support Ops team, and be a regional representative for the team across all of our programs. You will also be responsible for helping us identify regionally specific processes, as we work to create a unified customer experience across our global Splunk Support teams.?
- Deliver and support change management activities for projects and/or change initiatives?within the Support organization. Act as a champion for change, communicating benefits,?listening for resistance and questions, keeping the team informed along the way.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes or practices that are going well in your?region.
- Work towards an improved process for Support as a whole, taking best practices from?each region and applying them as appropriate.
- Have both qualitative and quantitative skills
- Work with and support the Senior Manager and Change Manager, and collaborate with?Program Managers, Business Analysts, and technical writers on various projects?
- Evaluating the impact of planned process and organizational change.?
- Identifying risks and developing risk mitigation tactics.
- Providing enablement, in accordance with our Change Manager’s change?methodologies, to other Support Managers regularly on how to manage the impact of?change with their employees.
Skills and Requirements
- Providing reporting and other updates to the Senior Manager, Change Manager. Skills & Requirements?
- Have strong understanding of Change Management approaches and methodologies?
- Able to effectively balance multiple workstreams
- Able to understand complex technical processes and see potential improvement areas
- Able to build trust and communicate effectively with people at all levels and various parts?of the organization
- Experience in using workflow creation tools
- Understanding of how to create visual representation of complicated processes?
- Must be a team player, and able to help influence stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communications
- 2+ Years in a change management role
- 4+ Year in the technology space
- Certifications in change management and/or process improvement are a plus