A diverse and inclusive Splunk helps us achieve our mission of making data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone, and drives great outcomes for our company, our communities and each other. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Splunk is seeking a Technical Delivery Analyst to join the Network Engineering and Security Team. This role will be responsible for the timely delivery and management of Facilities & Real Estate Site workplace, IT build, and Network initiatives from the planning, budgeting, execution, and sustaining phases. You will support and often lead the delivery of cutting-edge workspace solution designs using core Information Technology and Collaboration Services. We are looking for a self-motivated go-getter who can take a project and deliver them on time and within budget. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working cross-functionally in support of global initiatives. In addition to project implementations, you will contribute to NEST service improvements, define new and improve existing processes, produce high-level reporting and communications, as well as support global internal and operational activities as needed.
Excellent customer service and communication skills will be critical for this position, as you will actively interact with senior leadership and fellow technical experts.
- Lead and support Splunk-owned or leased site build-outs, expansions, and densifications.
- Partner with Facilities, Real Estate, and Site Operations Managers to assist in the alignment of the IT Global Workplace portfolio.
- Strive to keep the team productive and organized by building and managing a realistic scope, schedule, and facilitating and fostering communication within and across teams.
- Effectively manage risk and anticipate potential problems that may impact delivery.
- Lead critical communication efforts and serve as a central hub for the network stakeholders and resources to deliver success on challenging projects.
- Work in conjunction with the M&A team to manage and facilitate site onboarding, office moves, and consolidation efforts.
- Coordinate and manage office planned and unplanned power maintenance & outages.
- Coordinate with senior leadership to manage a portfolio of Global Workspace and Network initiatives that transcend IT.
- Create business cases and monthly status reports for leadership review.
- Work with Resource Managers to meet resource demands and allocations.
- Provide industry-leading infrastructure design for all aspects of new builds and office retrofits.
- Implement & build processes and standard service offerings for repeatable & transactional work.
- Partner with AV & Physical Security teams to establish a Low Voltage, one company approach design package ensuring consistent site design and builds across the globe.
- Partner with Cost center Managers and key stakeholders for budget planning, tracking, and recording to financial stage gates.
- Conduct weekly delivery meetings to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Provide project and operational support to offset coverage issues.
- Provide project metrics, benchmarking, and reporting.
- Be an advocate for change and drive new process improvements and methodology across the organization.
- Solid leadership, organization, and communication skills.
- 10+ years of Technical Project Management experience in enterprise environments.
- 10+ years of experience working in global support and operational roles.
- 5+ years demonstrated ability with CAD design and authoring SOWs, and RFPs
- Apply new techniques and solutions that question the status quo.
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work cross-functionally within the IT ecosystem.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritize competing tasks
- Team-centric and effective when dealing with conflict.
- Takes pride in providing high levels of customer service.
- A keen eye for improving the Customer Experience across the global landscape.
- Well-rounded work experience with IT Core Infrastructure, and Global Operations.
- Proven track record of continuous learning, growth, and professional development.
- Knowledge of AV and Physical security systems is a plus.
- Advanced-level knowledge of standard productivity tools.
- Experience leading and facilitating meetings, events, public speaking, and large presentations.
- Experience planning budget and finance activities.
- Ability to design Network cabling infrastructure, create project plans, communication plans, and all standard project documentation to ensure project organization and success.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to make an immediate impact.
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
What We Offer You: Wow, I want that.
- An opportunity to innovate cutting-edge solutions using Splunk software for Splunk itself. Plus, the ability to share those innovations with our customers! How cool is that?
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily hardworking, innovative, open, fun and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Splunk has been named one of San Francisco Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work” by the San Francisco Business Times, ten years in a row. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a plethora of benefits.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $115,000. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).